Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Felicity's undergarments

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just bought Felicity's undergarments and I am not sure how they work. They did not come with instructions. Do you tie the thing around the waist with the two hoops being on either side of her waist?

  2. #2
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Lieu...I finally got around to putting mine on Felicity last night. I just love them! I never bought them when my daughter was little, because she was more interested in the dresses. Now I wish she would have had them. They are wonderful.I even put the garters on her...something we never did when my daughter was little. She didn't want to take the time. I think she used them as hair ribbons! LOL!

    And yes...you put the paniers on the sides...one on each hip. They'll tie in the back.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now see there's another problem leaving Felicity out of the catalog. You can't see the picture of her in her undergarments!
    First comes the shift
    then the stays
    then the pocket around her waist
    then the pocket hoops on each side of her waist and tie in the back and good luck squishing her school dress on after all that! Or maybe my Lissie is just too chubby but she does NOT like her underwear on under her clothes. makes them too tight.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did little girls wear these undergarments (including the paniers) all the time or just with fancy dresses, like the Christmas dress?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    good luck squishing her school dress on after all that! Or maybe my Lissie is just too chubby but she does NOT like her underwear on under her clothes. makes them too tight.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree! I always leave the shift off--way too bulky, especially in the sleeves. I also usually leave the pocket off because the strings get too bulky...so it ends up being just the pockets and the stays...and sometimes not even the stays
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •